Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's almost Christmas Time


As I was walking around Soho yesterday I noticed that all the stores are already decked out for the holidays.  I just love when it gets to be this time of year and to start thinking about decorating and spending time with my family.  I got some great xmas decorations on sale last year from Anthropologie and cannot wait to start decorating my new apartment this year.  I have always had a real tree because I dont think it feels like Christmas without the smell of the pine needles.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from last years Holiday.


My Dad always fry's two turkeys for the day after Christmas.  OMG it is so good. His side of the family is really big and we usually devour the first turkey before we even sit down for lunch.


 My Mom's library decorations.


My beautiful Momma in front of the Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.


The amaryllis arrangement that we admired throughout dinner. 


My Gran is always with us when we celebrate!! Love and miss you!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new blog - one more to add to my roll! Can't wait to keep up with New York Yost! Happy Holidays to you & Happy Decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!