Wednesday, December 14, 2011

the fox is... back

Something about the fox icon has intrigued me lately and especially after seeing the below I'd say its time to get foxy! Browns and tans/camels are all I seem to be purchasing lately so any of these styles would fit perfectly into my wardrobe.  These earthy natural tones are perfect for winter!



1.  wild fox manhattan cream cardigan - coggles.com
2.  polli wooden mrs fox brooch - hannahzakari.co.uk
3.  hibernate with me -  kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk
4.  roberto cavalli swarovski crystal and fluorite fox necklace - net-a-porter.com
5.  knitted painted fox jumper - topshop.com
6.  hibernate with me kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk
7.  pyrrha fox head ring - asos.com
8.  hibernate with me - kingdomofstyle.typepad.co.uk
9.  mulberry bayswater with fox rivets - designerhandbags.me.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!