Sunday, December 4, 2011

my christmas cactus is blooming, my christmas cactus is blooming!

I am so happy to announce that I have kept my Christmas cactus alive since LAST YEAR! It finally has a few buds and seems to be flourishing in my windowsill. It sure has been a long year, and so much has transpired. My weekly watering ritual- I think has kept me sane over the past six months. If I wasn't responsible for watering my plants, what else would I do?



I also wanted to share a picture of a poster i purchased from Methane Studios. These guys rock- and not to mention- the artwork is AMAZING! The floral hand grenade I bought is a 2nd edition 4 color screen print by Mark McDevitt.  Love!


XOXO

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!