Tuesday, January 17, 2012

neon accents

Small splashes of neon seem to brighten these cold winter days.  After seeing my coworker sporting a neon green belt last week- all I have been able to think about is how I am going to incorporate brights into my wardrobe.  I think the key here is to go understated.  Pair neon green shoes with an all grey outfit- or a hot pink bag with head-to-toe denim- experiment, subtly.


1.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Hip To Be Square textured-leather wristlet net-a-porter.com

2. Jason Wu Floral Print Silk Dress mytheresa.com
3.  Ego and Greed Svan  solestruck.com
4.  Equipment Coriander Ava Silk shirt  my-wardrobe.com
5.  Feather Crystal and Bead Memphis Necklace  fashionologie.com
6.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Python effect neon leather waist belt  net-a-porter.com
7.  Roberto Cavalli Neon-clasp python belt  net-a-porter.com
8.  Jason Wu Messenger patent-trimmed leather tote  net-a-porter.com
9.  LK DESIGNS Pacific Chic Multi crystal Earrings  pret-a-beaute.com
10.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Bob's Memphis tow tone leather shoulder bag  net-a-porter.com

XOXO



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!