Wednesday, February 29, 2012

metal: anndra neen

The past three weeks have been soooo hectic in my world. I have had something to do nearly every night of the week and I am so tired!  I will fill my weekend with some much needed exercise, crafts, and cleaning- but most of all, sleep- and I cant WAIT! I am looking forward to a very low key weekend as next week is our accessories market week and we will be crazy at the office and will most likely have to pull late nights all week long…  Can’t a girl get a break?  Speaking of accessories, check out these amazing metal pieces from jewelry and accessories designer Anndra Neen. This sister team originated in 2009 and hails from Mexico City and now collaborate here in the great city of NY.  









Have a happy hump day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!