Friday, March 2, 2012

friday's obsession: my nails



Totally hooked to this polish I applied last night.  It was given to me by a coworker at Xmas (my Secret Santa) and I have been wanting to try it ever since. I am wearing the “spiked punch” and I LOVE the way it is matte- which you can’t really tell from the picture- but it is. FACE Stockholm makes awesome product and I have been admiring their nail polish selection since my days of working around the corner from the retail store in Soho- among their other beauty products. This mother daughter duo has an amazing knack for color direction which is unique in the market of natural products.  The below colors which are shown were created specifically for JCrew and can be purchased here.  My weekend will be more awesome because of my nails- thanks Shannon D. Have a good one. XOXO.

From left to right: Unclear, Spiked Punch, Cardinal Rule


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!