Friday, March 23, 2012

i'll bike for food.

Holy Moses, thank you it’s Friday.  And I have brought with me: my bike.  As it has just had a little makeover and I would like to show you the updates, I have been slack about putting the post together. What I do have to show you: another bike.  Yes, a bike made completely of food. A zest of lemon, a dash of olive oil and a heap of sugar are among the ingredients which make up this strange compostable transportation tool.  Have you ever heard of cowberries? Apparently these are in there too, whatever they are. Photographer Fabian Öhrn and Art Director Joakim Hedblad created this fixed gear bike entirely from food. Why? Who knows. It’s cool though. Have an awesome weekend.





XX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!