Friday, June 22, 2012

a "fancy" update






Some things I "fancy"

Ok, we have done Pinterest. We know it, we love it.  But what if you could just click-to-buy the items we find and oh-so-love? In comes Fancy, the totally updated and integrated Pinterest. Just what we need, to find the coolest stuff and be able to purchase all within the same platform. What I like about this site too, is that it categorizes thing you “fancy’d” automatically. Who have time to create all those folders? So, a photo scrapbook, wishlist, online magazine and eCommerce site all rolled into one?  That’s pretty fancy.

Use my referral so I can buy shit! Oh, and follow me while you are at it.
Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. omg that flower in the light bulb is super clever ! i love it!

    hope you get a chance to check out my blog!

    Figure Of Chic. 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!