Friday, July 20, 2012

weekend’s best accessory: bike parts












It’s no secret that I love Madewell (check here and here for proof) and I would happily wear the brand head-to-toe everyday.  As this is just not monetarily possible, I am forced to mix in some Zara, H&M, Forever into the mix here and there. But when I went to shop the store this morning, (uhhh, its payday!) I found this awesome denim lookbook.  Yes, of course I want everything because I rock denim on the daily, but the best part? The accessories!! Who doesn’t need a bike lock, wheel, backpack and chain for some weekend fun?! You know me- biking fanatic.   Hope the weather holds out so I can get some cruising time in this weekend.

All images and to shop the looks, go to Madewell.com.

Happy Friday! 


2 comments:

  1. I love Madewell. I need to get myself a chambray shirt asap.

    xx
    Lauren

    http://slowburnfastburn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I love denim:)
    www.forebsy23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!