Monday, August 27, 2012

back in action

GIF from ffffound
 
Ok, ok, I know- I have totally been slack about updates.  Mostly contributed to the fact that last week I began a new job which has kept my research to a minimum and my brain extremely over-active.  Not that I am complaining.  Being out of work (even if it is only for three weeks) is exhausting!  Soooo if you are wondering what I have been up to since I left the jewelry biz here goes.  I have gotten a job at a major music label working to develop new product for musicians.  The official merchandise sold on the artist tour, yup- that's what I will be developing.  I will also be working on the artist's web store to create bundles and merch for online sales.  Exciting stuff, I know.  Thus far I am in charge of about 10 artists, and its only been a week!  The work is very fast paced, more so than what I am used to as most of the production is done domestically on a very short timeline. Go USA!

I never imagined myself in the music industry, but I must say it is going swimmingly. My co-workers seem to appreciate my idiosyncrasies and I feel I can truly be myself, and enjoy my job- does it get any better than that? 

Hopefully now I will be a little bit more on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and your support. Keep reading!